Georgia-Pacific - 90 & 120 minute fire door component system
Engineered Component System For High Performance Fire Door Assemblies
Lorient is the sole UK distributor for the Georgia-Pacific mineral composite fire door component system; which can provide up to 120 minutes fire resistance within standard overall door thicknesses of 44mm or 54mm.
The Georgia-Pacific system offers freedom of design for specifiers, enabling stunning aesthetics to be achieved without compromising performance.
System benefits include:
- Design continuity (can match all timber veneer finishes);
- Slimline doors – 44mm thick (many other systems are 54mm or more);
- Single and double leaf designs;
- Multi-glazed openings, sidelights and overpanels;
- Timber frame options;
- Proven acoustic performance;
- Excellent handling – lighter materials than many competitive systems;
- Straightforward to manufacture;
- Extensive suite of test evidence and global assessments, enabling flexibility and choice;
- It can now be manufactured with long vision panels in double doors, to meet the requirements of Approved Document M.
Contact our Technical team for more information +44(0)1626 834252.
Click here to download the Georgia-Pacific brochure.