LAS6001 & LAS6011 magnetic seal
Refrigeration-type vinyl magnetic strip in anodised aluminium housing. The strip holds the door closed so latches are not always required.
- Concealed fixings, pre-drilled and slotted holes
- for easy adjustment.
- Easily installed without removing the door.
- Can be used as a stop.
- Can be supplied with magnetic keeper strip, LAS6011 which has an aggressive self-adhesive backing for fixing to timber doors.
- Head and jambs of single swing steel clad doors and timber doors.
- LAS6001 – flexible with magnetic core.
- LAS6011 – PVC sleeve with magnetic insert.
- 1m and 2.1m. Other lengths and single doorset packs consisting of 1 x 1m and 2 x 2.1m available to special order.
- Wood screws are supplied (self-tapping screws for metal frames are available on request). Fixing holes are pre-drilled and slotted to allow the seals to be adjusted and positioned accurately. A PVC cover strip to conceal fixings is supplied.
Note: order LAS6011 magnetic keeper strip for use with timber doors. Supplied with self-adhesive backing as standard.
- LAS6001 – silver anodised aluminium with grey insert or bronze anodised aluminium with black insert.
- LAS6011 – brown, cream or maple PVC sleeve. Other colours, including woodgrain finishes, to special order.
Please note: LAS6001 and LAS6011 are two separate products.