I need to buy a 30 minute fire seal - which product should I buy?

I have an existing fire rated door, but I have been told that it needs to provide smoke containment too. What do you recommend?

What's the difference between a brush smoke seal and one with fins?

Do I need to fit a threshold seal - and if so, why?

Can you paint over fire and smoke seals?

I'm working on a hospital project that needs a sealing system that will stand up to rigorous cleaning. What do you recommend?

Approved Document M says that doors need to be easy for everyone to use. Which of your products do you suggest?

I've heard about Document E - but how does it relate to doors?

I need to achieve the highest acoustic rating possible on a standard door, can you help?

I need to fit a glazing panel into a door that also needs to provide acoustic performance. How can I do this?

I've heard that some seals on the market can achieve acoustic ratings of around 40-50dB Rw. Is that right?

If I fit a drop seal, do I need to fit a threshold plate too?

I have a standard fire rated door - can I add a glazing panel to it?

What's the maximum size of glazing panel I can fit into a fire rated door?

I need to fit a glazed screen/partition - which of your products do you recommend?

I need to put a letterplate into my fire rated door - but the door needs to provide acoustic performance too. What do you recommend?

I've fitted your wide angle viewer, but the image is fuzzy. What's the problem?

I need an air transfer grille in a size that you don't list in your brochure. What can I do?

Can you supply certification for your products?

Can you supply health and safety details for your products?